Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A safety pin and hairspray. Rubbing alcohol's good, too. But Hair spray's the best. it makes your scars puff up.
~Cut, Patricia McCormick pg 122

The joke is about a family riding along in a brand new convertible. the car hits a bump, and one of the kids, a girl names Ruth, falls out. But the family keeps on driving. Ruthlessly. "Get it?" he would say, grinning. "Ruthlessly?"
~Cut, Patricia McCormick pg42

How much of the way we end up seeing ourselves is shaped by our own interpretations?"
~Skin Game pg23

Sleeping was better than giving in to the urge to hurt myself, no matter how much I believed I deserved it.
~Bloodletting pg77

I have a high pain threshold. In fact, its less of a threshold and more of a large and tastefully decorated foyer.
~Jace, City of Bones, Melissa Claire pg 296

Love takes your choices away.

Long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light.
~John Milton, Paradise Lost.

I only count the hours that shine.

If you really love something, you never try to keep it the way it is forever. you have to let it be free to change.
~City of Ashes, Melissa Claire pg441

I never realized this before, but Ice is the best-tasting thing in the entire world. I could eat ice for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. i wish i could live on ice.
~the Burn Journals pg32

She was standing a little ways away, wearing brown leather pants and a tight black t-shirt that said "Whatever doesn't kill me.. Had better start running."
~City of Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment